hi, can anyone please help me with the code for accessing fxos8700cq sensor interfaced with imx6 sololite throught spi?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, can anyone please help me with the code for accessing fxos8700cq sensor interfaced with imx6 sololite throught spi?

sathyaprasadp
Contributor I

hi,

i am trying to connect the fxos8700cq accelerometer/magnetometer to my imx6 sololite processor using spi protocol to access the values of the sensors. can i get any help with coding??

Regards,

Sathya Prasad P

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sathya

please try attached.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sathyaprasadp
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

Thank you for attending to my query. I am very much new to this. I think that the attachment which you sent is with respect to i2c and i wanted a code with spi protocol and if possible can you please provide me a code that has even the main() function.

Thanks and Regards

Sathya Prasad P

0 Kudos