USBDM has been updated to V18.104.22.168
Please post any queries on this version to individual threads as new questions. Appending to this thread only confuses different questions.
Documentation available at: SourceForge
Applications available at: SourceForge
Source code is available at: GitHub eventually.
Note - Please note that these design are different from the Freescale OSBDM-JM60 design which was proceeding independently while I was doing this design
USBDM consists of two components:
Hardware interfaces for various target devices
- This includes interfaces ranging from very simple hardware to more complete and capable hardware.
- It also includes use of FRDM boards such as FRDM-KL25 as general purpose programmers for Kinetis devices.
Software to support these interfaces. This includes:
- Plugins to work with Freescale's Codewarrior software under Windows and Linux (V10.2 only on linux).
- Plugins to extend the usability of Eclipse with USBDM and Codesourcery & ARM toolchains. This provides a complete open source development tool-chain for Kinetis and Coldfire devices.
- GDB server (including programming).
- Component peripheral view for Kinetis devices.
- Project creation with base software support.
- A set of stand-alone programmer applications. These support programming of RS08, HCS08, HCS12, Coldfire and Kinetis devices.
Where applicable, the software is available for Windows and Linux.
Recent Change History
22.214.171.124 (March 2014)
- New features in Eclipse
- Added project options to Eclipse plugin
- Configuration editor (used for clock configuration)
- Clock configurations for Kinetis devices
- Clock configurations for (some) Coldfire devices
- Standard Peripheral Library & CMSIS for STM devices
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug affecting 9S08AC8 and similar (small RAM memory HCS08 devices)
- Fixed bug affecting 9s08PT16 and similar (removed needless restriction of EEPROM alignment)
- Greatly extended timeouts in ARM interfaces. Improves operation with slow clocks (16kHz)
- Stripped binaries to reduce size
126.96.36.199 (February 2014)
New features in Eclipse
- Added Peripheral View (Kinetis devices)
- Added SVD files and derived header files
- Added CMSIS-RTX support (Kinetis devices)
- Added UART support for some devices (Kinetis devices)
- Added Clock support for some devices (Kinetis devices)
Corrected errors in programmer device files
Peripheral View in Eclipse (Kinetis devices)