cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN & RTC on K60 device

anandsingh
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using K60 device in my project and facing issue on RTC and CAN module.

Please find the attached screen shot and code.Here I have tested individual module, but still I am not able to find the success.

I attached the snapshot also for your reference.

With RTC code it is terminated on the Debughault in debug perspective.

With CAN its showing CAN frame send success but still there is no activities on the CAN_Rx & CAN_Tx pin of controller.

Please tell us for the where I am committing the mistake.

Regards.

Anand

Original Attachment has been moved to: RTC_MODULE.rar

Original Attachment has been moved to: CAN_MODULE.rar

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand,

When did the RTC issue happen? I notice there are three APIs called in that project, RTC1_Init(),RTC1_SetTime() and RTC1_GetTime(). Which one would cause Debughault issue? Please kindly help to clarify.

Thanks for your patience!!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand,

Actually the RTC_MODULE runs well on my side, please kindly refer to the following for details. This demo run on a TWR-K60F120M, not sure the device on your side, would you please help to clarify? Thanks for your patience!!

result.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anand,

Unfortunately, I can not open the CAN_MODULE by CW 10.5, would you please help to clarify?

error.png

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos