I am trying to turn on the pwm0 channel in u-boot. I follow the following articles but with limited success.
I am having the same problem as Stefan here https://community.freescale.com/thread/295562
Basically this is what I did:
1) Clear bit 29 to turn off the PWM_CLK24M_GATE.
2) Clear the last bit f the HW_PINCTRL_MUXSEL7 BANK3_PIN16 to drive PWM0.
3) Clear SFTRST and CLKGATE by clearing bits 31 and 30 of the HW_PWM_CTRL.
4) Enable PWM0 by setting bit 0 of the HW_PWM_CTRL.
5) Follow the example thread to sett the ACTIVE0 DC to 0x4B0 or 1200 tick, to make 50% DC.
6) Follow the example thread to sett the PERIOD0 to 0xB095E for 23999 or 1 period for the 24MHz clock.
I have a Piezo hooked up the PWM0. Stefan seems to have the same issue. His post is old so I didn't if it is proper to resurrect it. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know the proper sequence to do this?
Here are the values of the registers when running: