Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vybrid Reference Manual

Jump to solution
kamilwistuba
Contributor I

Hello all,

I found an inconsistency in Vybrid Reference Manual Rev. 5 07/2013 in chapter 11.21.27 ANADIG PLL Lock register (ANADIG_PLL_LOCK) , where the field and the description aren't matching. E.g. field 6 PLL1, where the description says PLL7 is locked or not locked. I just wanted to inform You and I'm not sure if I'm right at this community place. :smileyhappy:

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Kamil

1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Thanks, Kamil, for your caring - we collect such feedback from the field.

Unfortunately, not always documentation is perfect... especially for newly launched products... and if it contains a few thousand pages... this is why we revise it periodically to eventually have it clean and consistent.

If such discrepancy occurs, we strongly recommend to look into our BSP software: since it runs on a working board, that guarantees the used settings' correctness.

Sincerely yours, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Thanks, Kamil, for your caring - we collect such feedback from the field.

Unfortunately, not always documentation is perfect... especially for newly launched products... and if it contains a few thousand pages... this is why we revise it periodically to eventually have it clean and consistent.

If such discrepancy occurs, we strongly recommend to look into our BSP software: since it runs on a working board, that guarantees the used settings' correctness.

Sincerely yours, Naoum Gitnik.