cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW10.2, K20 debugger, how to set tooltip format type

Jump to solution
Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

Is there anyway to set the format of the data variables displayed in tootips (if that is even what it is called)? For variables that are on the stack, hovering over the variable shows the value in the tooltip but that is set to automatic right now, and I get some foreign character. I just want to see the hex value. I have searched all through the doc set forums and don't see how to do this. It was easy under cw6.3, rt click, pick the format. Now rt click yields a massive set of useless irrelavent options many of which are not installed or do not work.

I appoligize if this is not the correct forum, this is as close as I could find.

Thanks

Robert

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
tom_thompson
Contributor III

There are the CodeWarrior forums where you can ask this question. However, in the interest of giving you a reply, I'll answer here. I've experimented around with the tooltips and suggest you file an on-line service request on this. Click here to do that.

---Tom

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
tom_thompson
Contributor III

There are the CodeWarrior forums where you can ask this question. However, in the interest of giving you a reply, I'll answer here. I've experimented around with the tooltips and suggest you file an on-line service request on this. Click here to do that.

---Tom

0 Kudos