cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HC12x, codewarrior 4.5

ashushetty
Contributor I
hi all ,
i am sending data over sci to controller , after rxing data on to buffer of some 100 bytes, i start to prase the xml data which i get. for this purpose i am using an xml tool which parses the xml data (schema ) and puts into a structure.this generates few .c and .h files which is compatible with ANSI-C complier.

but when i use this tool with codewarrior its not compatible with our controller libraries(hcs12x) . it this codewarrir incompatiblity or the xml tool.but if any xml tool is there pls suggest which is compatible with codewarrior.

for eg:

xml file wud be:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
-<trans InitCnt="1">
-<app>
-<hdr>
 <type>fghgf</type>
 <id>fgh</id>
 <msgID>ghfg</msgID>
 </hdr>
 <resp>fghh</resp>
 </app>
 <crc16>65535</crc16>
 </trans>

regards
ashwini

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CompilerGuru
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Ok, if I understand the problem correctly, then you have a source code generator which generates some plain ANSI-C files which are capable of parsing xml and putting the result of the received data into a standard C struct. Correct?
What I don't understand is what is beeing incompatible here. Are you not able to build the generated C sources? Do they build, but not link? Do they link but not run correctly?
Basically plain C sources should work fine, but there are, as always, details to consider.
Can you provide as much information about what is being "incompatible"?

(Compilation errors, observations, code snippest showing the problems, ...)
Without more information we probably wont be able to help much.

Daniel

0 Kudos