A question about SCI of MC13213

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about SCI of MC13213

sohot
Contributor I
I have burned the Wireless_UART Demo of SMAC 4.2 to 13213 NCB, but I found it can not communication with PC through SCI, because when the NCB reseted, I fond nothing on SCI debug tool in PC (the baud rate I set in PC is 38400, no use parity check, and use one bit as the ending bit). What is the reason? Thank you!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alban
Senior Contributor II
Hello Sohot,

I am afraid this question has been asked about 6,000,324,122,566,322 times. (Well, I do tend to exagerate sometimes) :smileyvery-happy:

May you please have a look at all the posts explaining how to start on MC13213 and then reply with detailing what you have tried ?
Otherwise I am afraid that there is little chance that people can and/or will help you (I don't do ZigBee/SMAC).

For this, you can type the search engine at the bottom of the page searching for "MC13213".
Alternatively, you can use the search by keyword at the top right of the page and look for "start* MC13213", then select the replies from the Freescale Community.
You could also add SMAC or Wireless_UART as keywords in both types of search, bit may be your problem is not linked to the software in particular

xiexie,
Alban.
0 Kudos