キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Unable to erase the FLBPR register in MC908LJ24

1,679件の閲覧回数
mruoroch
Contributor I
I have a problem with In Circuit Programming of a MC908LJ24. I have connected a 32 kHz external crystal to the MCU, and I'm able to enter monitor mode and program the Flash, except for the vector table. Moreover, the mass erase operation performed through the internal ROM functions doesn't work. I enter monitor mode without VHI, as the device has vectors blank.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Max
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

444件の閲覧回数
peg
Senior Contributor IV
Hello and Welcome mruoroch,

If you would like some assistance here can I suggest that you need to be a little more specific in your problem and provide more details about what you are using/doing. I offer the following questions and comments in an attempt to extract this from you.

Your subject says you can erase the FLBPR yet the message says you can programme all bar the vector table and that the mass erase doesn't work????

What software are you using (Codewarrior/P&E etc)
What interface are you using (homemade MON08 adapter based on datasheet etc)
When you say mass erase doesn't work do you mean as initiated by the programming software in Monitor mode or by your code inside the device?

If you are entering monitor mode using a 32kHx xtal then you NEED blank vectors to get in! Are you erasing from your code in the device in order to fullfil this? If not, you need a MHz xtal/clock in order to gain entry.

Could go on but will leave it at that in case I am racing off too far down the wrong track.

0 件の賞賛
返信