RT1052 LPUART FIFO depth is only 1?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1052 LPUART FIFO depth is only 1?

lixiaotian
Contributor I

the LPUART Parameter Register (PARAM) is read as 0. So what is the meaning of the fifo?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Contributor III

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi li xiaotian,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Please check the LPUART[FIFO] register.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor III

Excuse me ...How to change the fifo depth? This field is read only......B8JKEAKPH0~9X6(7E_{784D.png

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 卢 鲲,

Thanks for your reply.
It's not able to customize to configure the depth of the buffer, you only can enable the buffer or discard this feature.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Contributor III
  • OK!  Excuse me ......Are you an official with NXP ?

It's so unbelievable...Why are there so many options of fifosize?
0 Kudos