显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Read Unique ID of the i.MXRT RT1020

2,431 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hello.

I  need to read in one application, for a RT1020 microcontroller, the unique ID of the Device. I have check the Reference Manual and it seems that it is stored in the UNIQUE_ID fuse [63: 0], but there is no example of source code in the SDK to verify how to do it.

Somebody can provide some example source code to read the unique serial number of the RT1020 microcontroller?

Thank you

标签 (1)
5 回复数

2,190 次查看
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Luis,

I already sent you the example project to your email. But, the procedure you need to follow in order to read the Unique ID register it's detailed in section 22.4.1.2 of the reference manual.

pastedImage_1.png

In the reference manual section 22.6.1.18.4 and 22.6.1.19.4, it's stated that the Unique ID it's located in Address 0x01 and 0x02, 32 bits on each address.

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

922 次查看
tomas_krupa
Contributor I

@victorjimenez could you please send the code to me as well. Thanks a lot.

0 项奖励
回复

1,591 次查看
michaeldkfowler
Contributor IV

@victorjimenez Could you email me this sample as well? Thank you.

0 项奖励
回复

1,800 次查看
francoisla
Contributor I

Hello Victor,

I need to do the same thing, could it be possible for you to send me the example project as well ?

Thank you very much,

Francois

0 项奖励
回复

2,190 次查看
luishs
Senior Contributor I

Ok, thank you, I received the email with the project.