显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

RT685 I2S 32 bit 48k audio

跳至解决方案
550 次查看
Hthornburgh
Contributor II

We are using the RT685 to process audio for our device and are sending it to Infineon amplifiers (p/n: MA12040PXUMA1) as our output path. 

We want to drive a stereo, 32 bit signal at 48k over I2S from the RT685.

From what I've read in this post on the forum (https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/RT685-EVK-Flexcomm-I2S-24bit-audio/m-p/1047686) It sounds like all the SDK's are built around 16 bit per channel. 

Are there any SDK's that have a codec that uses 32 bit per channel that we could use to help speed this process along?

If we need to modify ourselves, as far as I understand it would not be as simple as just adjusting clock settings, correct? If there is no SDK available that uses 32 bit/channel could someone please provide some guidance on how to modify an existing SDK for 32 bit?

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
525 次查看
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
I hope you are well.

I'm not aware of a codec that uses 32-bit. We support on our SDK codecs as WM8904/CS42448 but they support up to 24bit. To modify the size of the transfer from the RT600 side you need to modify "var.dataLength = xx"
Yes, to use a different codec from the available on our boards you need to custom your own driver. You might want to use it as starting point fsl_codec_common files.

Best regards,
Omar

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
526 次查看
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
I hope you are well.

I'm not aware of a codec that uses 32-bit. We support on our SDK codecs as WM8904/CS42448 but they support up to 24bit. To modify the size of the transfer from the RT600 side you need to modify "var.dataLength = xx"
Yes, to use a different codec from the available on our boards you need to custom your own driver. You might want to use it as starting point fsl_codec_common files.

Best regards,
Omar