次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RT685 I2S 32 bit 48k audio

ソリューションへジャンプ
548件の閲覧回数
Hthornburgh
Contributor II

We are using the RT685 to process audio for our device and are sending it to Infineon amplifiers (p/n: MA12040PXUMA1) as our output path. 

We want to drive a stereo, 32 bit signal at 48k over I2S from the RT685.

From what I've read in this post on the forum (https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/RT685-EVK-Flexcomm-I2S-24bit-audio/m-p/1047686) It sounds like all the SDK's are built around 16 bit per channel. 

Are there any SDK's that have a codec that uses 32 bit per channel that we could use to help speed this process along?

If we need to modify ourselves, as far as I understand it would not be as simple as just adjusting clock settings, correct? If there is no SDK available that uses 32 bit/channel could someone please provide some guidance on how to modify an existing SDK for 32 bit?

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
523件の閲覧回数
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
I hope you are well.

I'm not aware of a codec that uses 32-bit. We support on our SDK codecs as WM8904/CS42448 but they support up to 24bit. To modify the size of the transfer from the RT600 side you need to modify "var.dataLength = xx"
Yes, to use a different codec from the available on our boards you need to custom your own driver. You might want to use it as starting point fsl_codec_common files.

Best regards,
Omar

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
524件の閲覧回数
Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello
I hope you are well.

I'm not aware of a codec that uses 32-bit. We support on our SDK codecs as WM8904/CS42448 but they support up to 24bit. To modify the size of the transfer from the RT600 side you need to modify "var.dataLength = xx"
Yes, to use a different codec from the available on our boards you need to custom your own driver. You might want to use it as starting point fsl_codec_common files.

Best regards,
Omar