Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT117x: reset all peripherals but not the core

Jump to solution
mastupristi
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

At particular times, in my FW I would need to reset all the peripherals but not the core. Actually I would need to get back to the state it is in as soon as the rom bootloader yields control to our FW and jumps to ResetISR (so some peripherals have to work, e.g. FlexSPI).

Of course, I also have to disable the NVIC interrupts, but for that I was thinking of doing it with a for loop (but tell me if there is a better way)

do you have any suggestions?

best regards

Max

0 Kudos
1 Solution
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mastupristi,

I'm afraid there isn't a straightforward way of doing this. You would have to manually de-initialize all of the modules, which implies that ideally you already know exactly what modules were initialized in the first place. Is there a particular reason why doing a SW reset would not be compatible with what you are looking for?

BR,
Edwin.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @mastupristi,

I'm afraid there isn't a straightforward way of doing this. You would have to manually de-initialize all of the modules, which implies that ideally you already know exactly what modules were initialized in the first place. Is there a particular reason why doing a SW reset would not be compatible with what you are looking for?

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos