RT1170: MIPI Display Setup (emWin + PXP)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RT1170: MIPI Display Setup (emWin + PXP)

ソリューションへジャンプ
920件の閲覧回数
lsrbigfoot
Contributor III

I was exploring the use of Config Tools to setup MIPI DSI Display interface along with PXP and SEMC (Display SDRAM) for use with emWin graphics library.

lsrbigfoot_0-1695937746868.png

Will this approach work? Or should I build on existing MIMXRT1170-EVKB examples (e.g., mipi_dsi_compliant_test)?

For mipi_dsi_compliant_test, the peripheral initialization routines in display_support.c/h do not appear to be derived from Config Tools but instead references other fsl files intsead (eg., fsl_hx8394, fsl_mipi_dsi_cmd.h, etc.). This approach looks easier but I would like to add PXP capability.

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
860件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lsrbigfoot,

For this specific case, I would recommend going for using the existing EVKB examples and modifying them accordingly (adding PXP capability, etc.) This because, although the peripherals tool is a great and more intuitive tool for setting up and using the different modules of the RT, the complexity of the application you are trying to use might come with more nuances that are already handled on the examples.

I hope this answers you question.

BR,
Edwin.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
861件の閲覧回数
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lsrbigfoot,

For this specific case, I would recommend going for using the existing EVKB examples and modifying them accordingly (adding PXP capability, etc.) This because, although the peripherals tool is a great and more intuitive tool for setting up and using the different modules of the RT, the complexity of the application you are trying to use might come with more nuances that are already handled on the examples.

I hope this answers you question.

BR,
Edwin.

0 件の賞賛
返信