次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

RT1170 EVKB: QSPI with FlexIO

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,127件の閲覧回数
lsrbigfoot
Contributor III

I am looking to simulate QPSI on FlexIO, using the MIMXRT1170-EVKB.

It appears that board examples for FlexIO (driver_examples\flexio\spi) only include LPSPI examples for a single lane SPI (PCS, SOUT, SIN, and CLK).

Are there any examples available on how to simulate QPSI (PCS, DATA[0, 1, 2, 3], and CLK) via FlexIO?

Previous post Solved: RT1011 QSPI implementation - NXP Community appears to indicate that QSPI is possible with LPSPI and with FlexIO. I see where LSPI can be configured to do QSPI? But how can I use FlexIO to simulate QSPI?

タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,079件の閲覧回数
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry we do not have sample for that

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
999件の閲覧回数
lsrbigfoot
Contributor III

After looking at FlexIO example for a traditional SPI implementation, I have a question about the FlexIO peripheral and how the shift register(s) work.

Knowing that QSPI mode requires 4 data pins (Rx or Tx), will FLEXIO require the use of 4 shift registers to receive or send each bit on each data pin? Also, for implementing QSPI mode, can one FlexIO shift register be configured to distribute (receive or send) each bit onto the 4 data pins in QSPI bit order? I'm thinking that the former (4 register approach) is easier to do (if not only option).

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,080件の閲覧回数
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry we do not have sample for that

0 件の賞賛
返信