cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mxrt1170 || low power mode || Freertos || setpoint 15

Jump to solution
Lghtdhff_456
Contributor II

I am using sdk power mode switch example core 0 only . sdk e.g work fine but same configuration I did in my code I get stuck in  bus fault handler at switchflexspiroot() . did we need to configure any other things also when we used sdk e.g code in our project  . I am using set point 15 please help me how I resolved this issue. Also I want to know about the important point of low power mode when we configure that  if we forget about this we didn't expected output 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I recommend you to check the following application note that describes power architecture design, clock architecture, and how the low-power modes can be used and configured. Also if your own code does not work and SDK code works I recommend you to compare register, clock configuration and code flow to see if you can narrow down what could be causing this issue.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN13148.pdf

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I recommend you to check the following application note that describes power architecture design, clock architecture, and how the low-power modes can be used and configured. Also if your own code does not work and SDK code works I recommend you to compare register, clock configuration and code flow to see if you can narrow down what could be causing this issue.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN13148.pdf

Have a great day,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------