取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Moving to RT1170 from RT1060 design JTAG debug problems

387 次查看
jetbig
Contributor I

Hello we are in the process of moving our design into the RT1170 product from the RT1060 product.  The present design uses the JTAG as shown and works well.  We are trying this same configuration with the RT1170 and we cannot connect to the device.  2 questions:

1 - What if any are the differences in accessing the RT1170 microcontroller through the JTAG

2 - what is the purpose or location of the "JCOMP" signal.  I see no reference to it in the EVK module or the datasheet as being an available pin.  Previous posts questioning "JCOMP" have directed to the EVK schematic, but it doesn't exist there either.  Someone please clarify.

jtag rt1170 1.pngjtag rt1170 2.png

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

369 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jetbig ,

Thanks for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

RT1170 JTAG is more easy than the RT1060 JTAG if your hardware have no issues.

As RT1170 can support the JTAG directly, but RT1060 just support the SWD in default, if you want to use the JTAG, you still need to burn the fuse to enable the JTAG.

About the RT1170 JTAG signal, you just need to refer to the NXP MIMXRT1170-EVK board:

kerryzhou_0-1709088855451.png

I don't know which JCOMP signal you mentioned, as I didn't find it in your post picture and the EVK board and the chip.

About the JTAG interface, if you are using the standard JTAG interface, you nee dto refer to this one:

kerryzhou_1-1709089048530.png

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 项奖励
回复