cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXRT1064 ENET Usage Without Default SDK Example

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Hi Dear Authorized,

I am able to use ENET succesfully with SDK example. However, I want to implement ENET to my project created from scratch. ENET is not working as expected when I create a project with Empty Board/Default Board files and add the required components as default SDK example. You can see my configurations and project (with Empty Board Files):

Lukas_Frank_0-1662376159182.png

It is crashing while trying to auto negotiation step. But it is working with default SDK. What should I do to implement successfully ENET to my project?

Project file is attached to below:

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

It is better to integrate scratch code into SDK ENET example project if you don't want to miss necessary project option settings.

Only if you are very familiar with MCUXpresso IDE and SDK project, then you can create empty MCUX project.

0 Kudos

Lukas_Frank
Senior Contributor I

Dear Authorized,

I have other peripherals for my project such as UART, SPI, GPT, I2C and so on.. New ones will be added to project in future. What will I do if new conflict occurs? Please describe me required directives. This is the third times I create topic for this issue. Other authorized team mates said like these

first one: “you are right for you issue normal integration is impossible please use sdk example”

second one: “you should prove us how it does not work with example”

As a customer, I am expecting from you not facing such kind of problem in your system. Could you please release a document how it is possible to use ENET in a project from scratch?

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos