Device Hangs in LPM and SNVS i.MX RT1064

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Hangs in LPM and SNVS i.MX RT1064

Prabhuraj
Contributor I

We are currently facing a critical issue with our device, which hangs in  Low Power Mode (LPM) and Secure Non-Volatile Storage (SNVS) mode. To diagnose the problem, we conducted power measurements and obtained the following result: the device exhibits a current draw of 21 microamps.

we seek one of your expertise and assistance in resolving this issue promptly. Could you please provide guidance on the following:

1. Possible causes for the device hanging in LPM and SNVS.
2. Recommended diagnostic steps or tests to further isolate the problem.
3. Any known issues or errata related to our hardware or software configuration that could contribute to this behavior.
4. Potential solutions or workarounds to prevent the device from hanging in these modes.

I look forward to your guidance on how to resolve this issue
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Prabhuraj,

The causes for this hanging state may be many, so further tests should be done in order to better understand the cause. I would highly recomend you start by setting you device in serial downloader mode, erasing the contents of the flash with a host OS, and then loading the "power_mode_switch" example from our SDK, in order to determine whether the issue is SW or HW related. If the example code runs smoothly and doesn't get stuck, it is most likely SW related. On the other hand, if it doesn't, it might be HW related.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

Prabhuraj
Contributor I

The issue is hard to reproduce. We are currently using the NXP SDK for sleep mode functionality and would like to know if you have faced this kind of problem before. Additionally, we are curious if there have been any recent updates to the SDK that might address this issue.

0 Kudos