显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决
6,585 次查看
lifusong
Contributor IV

Hi.

how to build u-boot.imx and kernel image through yocto for mfgtools, we use BSP 4.4.3_r1 uboot version 2014.04 kernel 3.10.53

below as my step.

mkdir fsl-yocto

cd fsl-yocto

repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.10.53-1.1.0_ga

repo sync

MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b ./build-x11-mx6qsabresd -e x11

echo "UBOOT_CONFIG = \"emmc\"" >> conf/local.conf  //we use EMMC boot .

MACHINE=imx6sxsabresd bitbake -c deploy u-boot-imx

to here.

i can see the <UBOOT> directory  build-x11-mx6qsabresd/tmp/work/imx6sxsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/uboot-imx/2014.04-r0/git

question A how to build this image?

below ifno Description in the office document file.

#!/bin/bash

export ARCH=arm

export CROSS_COMPILE=<path to cross compiler prefix> (e.g.

/opt/poky/1.4.1/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-

gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-

make distclean;

make mx6<custom board name>_config

make

where is the directory for "/opt/poky/1.4.1/sysroots/i686-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-"?

can i user the android directory prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.6/bin/arm-eabi- to compile this image?

question B how to build kernel image for mfgtools?

there office document show as below

bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs

where is the kernel code source? I need at what directory to exec that command?

and i saw the command

bitbake fsl-image-gui

when exec it .where is the code direcotry? how to compile it? 

can i get what from this command. bitbake fsl-image-gui bitbake core-image-base

can i get what from this command.bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs?

what info is my need? I Just only want to build uboot and kernel image for mfgtools.

why the document  "Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf" is hard to read?

thanks verymuch!

标签 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
3,161 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think this is useful for you

The Yocto Project™ and Linux® Software Development for i.MX Application Processors

On page 72 for the details of MFGtool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
3,161 次查看
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at the following pages for MFGTool using:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FIMX6DQLXUG_SAI%2F2079137.html

and

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FIMX6DQLXUG_SSD%2F2079074.html.

See the following page for Kernel code source:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3069694.html.

See also FAQ and introduction pages on Freescale technical information center:

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3069724.html

and

http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3135308.html
and
http://www.freescale.com/infocenter/index.jsp?topic=%2FQORIQSDK%2F3138992.html

Have a great day,

Pavel

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
3,161 次查看
lifusong
Contributor IV

Hi pav.

thanks for your reply.

I had get some code by below command.

mkdir ~/yocto

cd ~/yotco

repo init -u git://git.freescale.com/imx/fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git -b imx-3.10.53-1.1.0_ga

repo sync

MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b ./build-x11-mx6qsabresd -e x11

echo "UBOOT_CONFIG = \"emmc\"" >> conf/local.conf

MACHINE=imx6sxsabresd bitbake -c deploy u-boot-imx //get uboot source

cd ~/yocto

MACHINE=imx6qsabresd source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-x11 -e x11

bitbake fsl-image-gui

bitbake fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs //there i found the direcotry mfgtool-linux-imx,i think this is kernel source.

but i don't know how to build the uboot and kernel souce.  and don't know where is the target file for build also.

so I see your reply Freescale Technical Information Center

int the uboot chapter.

I see the command.and dont' know where is the <S> ,and  what is <package-name>

1. $ bitbake -c patch u-boot
  2. $ cd <S>
  3. and modify the source code. Follow instructions to "Rebuild U-Boot Image" when you are finished modifying source code.
  4. Note: Use bitbake -e <package-name> | grep ^S= to get value of <S>, the package source code directory.

To Rebuild U-Boot Image:

1. $ cd build_<machine>_release
  2. $ bitbake -c compile -f u-boot
  3. $ bitbake u-boot

I try to build uboot

cd ~/yocto

source setup-environment build-x11-mx6qsabresd/

run command bitbake -c compile -f u-boot and get below info

kk@ubuntu:~/y/build-x11-mx6qsabresd$ bitbake -c compile -f u-boot

Parsing recipes: 100% |####################################################################################| Time: 00:00:39

Parsing of 1742 .bb files complete (0 cached, 1742 parsed). 2184 targets, 110 skipped, 1 masked, 0 errors.

ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'u-boot'

ERROR: u-boot was skipped: UBOOT_CONFIG emmc is not supported

ERROR: u-boot-imx PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: UBOOT_CONFIG emmc is not supported

ERROR: u-boot-cubox-i PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: incompatible with machine imx6qsabresd (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

ERROR: u-boot-imx PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: UBOOT_CONFIG emmc is not supported

ERROR: u-boot-congatec PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: incompatible with machine imx6qsabresd (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

ERROR: u-boot-boundary PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: incompatible with machine imx6qsabresd (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

ERROR: u-boot-fslc PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: UBOOT_CONFIG emmc is not supported

ERROR: u-boot-imx PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: You cannot use UBOOT_MACHINE and UBOOT_CONFIG at the same time.

ERROR: u-boot-timesys PROVIDES u-boot but was skipped: incompatible with machine imx6qsabresd (not in COMPATIBLE_MACHINE)

Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

0 项奖励
3,162 次查看
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think this is useful for you

The Yocto Project™ and Linux® Software Development for i.MX Application Processors

On page 72 for the details of MFGtool

0 项奖励
3,161 次查看
lifusong
Contributor IV

Hi jimmy

thanks for your reply,it's my need.

Really good,thanks again.

0 项奖励