Did you mean: 

yocto build fail

半醒的狐狸
Contributor I

hi

i have created a yocto project,and  bitbake core-image-sato, it failed。
the log :

ERROR: core-image-sato-1.0-r0 do_rootfs:
ERROR: ld.so: object '/lib/$LIB/liblsp.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
NOTE: > Executing update_pixbuf_cache intercept ...
ERROR: ld.so: object '/lib/$LIB/liblsp.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64): ignored.
NOTE: > Executing update_font_cache intercept ...
FC_DEBUG=1
[/home/lyi/imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/rootfs]/usr/share/fonts: skipping, existing cache is valid: 0 fonts, 1 dirs
[/home/lyi/imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/rootfs]/usr/share/fonts/ttf: skipping, existing cache is valid: 12 fonts, 0 dirs
Re-scanning [/home/lyi/imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/rootfs]/usr/share/fonts: caching, new cache contents: 0 fonts, 1 dirs

ERROR: core-image-sato-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Function failed: do_rootfs
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/lyi/imx/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/imx6ulevk-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-sato/1.0-r0/temp/log.do_rootfs.6559
ERROR: Task 9 (/home/lyi/imx/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-sato/images/core-image-sato.bb, do_rootfs) failed with exit code '1'

what's the mean of this error,and hwo to solve ?

thanks for you help!!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello!

Would you please provide more information on what BSP you are using and for which MACHINE? If you could share your local.conf file the required information should be in there.

From the information you provide I’m assuming you are using the Community BSP although you do not specify which branch. Branches Jethro and Krogoth do support the i.MX6UL EVK but earlier branches may not.

Regards,

0 Kudos

半醒的狐狸
Contributor I

hi

thanks for you help , i have rebuild the project.

but i got another problem:

bitbake u-boot-imx fail

0 Kudos