server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

Jump to solution
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hello everyone,

I am trying to compile the I.MX6UL yocto source. I Have previously compiled the source, at that time it compiled without any issues. When I am compiling the same source I am getting the issues regarding certificates

ERROR:

fatal: unable to access 'https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/wayland-protocols-imx.git/': server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none

The whole error is attached as a document. Can you please know the solution on how to resolve

Thanks in Advance

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shamiullah,

After a quick check I see that this happens because the repository get lost, and needs to be updated, so please I recommend you update all your programs and drivers, this depends on your machine for Ubuntu is sudo apt update, sudo apt upgrade.

After you update and upgrade all your programs update your repository, on your build directory do the repo sync, to update to the latest code.

Regards,

Israel.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shamiullah,

Which BSP version are you using?

Regards,

Israel.

0 Kudos
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hi Israel,

We are using 5.4 zeus version yocto and kernel 5.4. We use to download previously with the same link and can be able to compile. But At present we are facing issues with the same link.Can you please look into it?

Thanks & Regards,

Shamiullah

0 Kudos
nxf63675
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shamiullah,

After a quick check I see that this happens because the repository get lost, and needs to be updated, so please I recommend you update all your programs and drivers, this depends on your machine for Ubuntu is sudo apt update, sudo apt upgrade.

After you update and upgrade all your programs update your repository, on your build directory do the repo sync, to update to the latest code.

Regards,

Israel.

shamiullah
Contributor III

Hi Israel,

Thank you for the suggestion, it worked for me by running the below commands
$ sudo apt update

$ sudo apt upgrade

Thanks & Regards,

Shamiullah

0 Kudos