cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported document-format "image/png"

Jump to solution
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hello @all, I am working on custom board based on NXP IMX6UL EVK. I am trying to print logo by integrating RP-F10-K27J1 on custom board. I have added cups in my yocto project. Build and flashed the images. When i am trying to print i am getting the following error root@imx6ul-pds:~# lp -d SII_RP-F10_G10 phytec-logo.png lp: Unsupported document-format "image/png". For every image format i am getting unsupported document error for the respective image format. Can you please suggest me the steps on how to add filters in custom board. Please let me know if any Please find the document attached to this ticket.In the document i have shared how to install and configure the printer in custom board. Thanks in Advance Best Regards Shamiullah

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hi jimmychan,

The issue got resolved by copying filters from /usr/lib to /usr/libexec directory. Thank you for the respone.

Thanks & Regards,

Shamiullah

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think you may check if there is cups's library(for ARM) or source code of the filter for png. Then modify the .bb file in yocto to build/install the library to your image. Or using the ARM toolchain compiler to compile the source code and then put the built library file to your board root filesystem.

0 Kudos
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hello jimmychan,

Thank you for your valuable response.

I have added filters by including cups-filters source in yocto and check the filters in the respective path and it is included in root file system. But again i am getting the same problem. Please let me know if any

With Regards

Shamiullah

0 Kudos
jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos
shamiullah
Contributor III

Hi jimmychan,

The issue got resolved by copying filters from /usr/lib to /usr/libexec directory. Thank you for the respone.

Thanks & Regards,

Shamiullah

0 Kudos