Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Device Detected" When Using MFG Tool

s_hyun_kwon
Contributor I

Hi.

I am purchasing and using MX8QM Board.

I want to port Linux using MFG Tool to MX8QM Board.

Before using the MFG Tool, connect the USB C cable and USB Serial and I set the DIP switch to Serial Boot mode. And turn on the board Windows 7 Device Manager shows 4 COM ports, but HID-compliant devices are not listed.

When I turn on the MFG Tool to use the MFG Tool, I see the word No Device Detected but it does not work.

How can I solve this situation?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you tell me which board are you using, the i.MX8QM Board or i.MX8MQ board? By now the i.MX8QM is not public released so I can not get the BSP and tool related to the i.MX8QM. If you are using the  i.MX8MQ board I can test it on my board.
Have a great day,
Rita

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

s_hyun_kwon
Contributor I

Hi. I have i.MX8QM Board.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

By now the i.MX8QM is not public released so we can not get the BSP and tool related to the i.MX8QM. Here recomend you to contact the FAE in your location. Hope this can do help for you.
Have a great day,
Rita

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos