显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

imx28 boot up problem

960 次查看
PawelZ
Contributor I

Hi all,

I'm working on imx28 and wince. I went through xldr and eboot and have 2 questions. 

First of all after image(-s) creation I get eboot_ivt.sb which I loaded onto sd card and booting properly until end of xldr. After that I received "Unsupported Ins" on terminal and processor is starting all over again to boot up. Another question is how xldr is setting up nand memory to boot up from there, as there is now copying eboot image or anything to ram?

Thanks,

Paul

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

713 次查看
KariJK_ng
Contributor I

Hi,

did you (or anyone) find out any more about this?  I am looking at an exact copy of the behavior you described.

I have wince600 source for an ARM926 hw, it compiles and the resulting eboot_ivt.sb boots and loads nk.bin from sd card.

On the same hardware and dev environment (WinXP), for wince700 I have done some porting according to the CE6.0-to-Compact 7 porting guides (mostly path modifications; no value changes in configs).

The ported source compiles (VS2008+Compact7 evk) and produces eboot_ivt and nk.bin. The new nk.bin (contains more than the previous ce600 source but anyway) can be launched with the old ce600 eboot_ivt and  with the i.MX28-EVK Compact 7 reference eboot_ivt (it stumbles on memory allocation problems but launches for a start anyway).

After xldr::start(), the eboot init should be executed I quess. Instead the xldr is run again, indefinitely. Any ideas of what causes this and what could fix it ?

0 项奖励
回复