iWave launched Windows Embedded Compact 7 on Freescale's i.MX53 based Development Platform -blog archive

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iWave launched Windows Embedded Compact 7 on Freescale's i.MX53 based Development Platform -blog archive

iWave
Contributor V

iWave Systems Technology Pvt. Ltd., a leading embedded system design house in Bangalore- India launched Windows Embedded Compact 7,on Freescale's i.MX53 based Development platform. It provides all the latest features such as Silverlight 3.0, Connect and Consume Media, MPEG-4 HD, MTP, Multi-Touch, Expression Blend, AirSync and also Adobe Flash10.1.

iWave proudly announces that iWave is the FIRST Company to achieve this milestone in India.

Commenting on the module launch, Mr. Vivek Tyagi, Country Sales Manager, Freescale Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd., mentioned, ''iWave Systems Technologies is a Proactive Design Partner of Freescale Semiconductor. iWave has been involved in bringing out SOM and Reference Designs on Freescale i.MX Platform. The long standing relationship has been beneficial to many of our product customers as iWave reference designs have shortened their cycle time''.

iWave's path breaking design capability has brought the SOM board at a size of 85mmX85mm. The low power, small foot print and high efficient SOM has been designed to offer high performance processing with a high degree of functional integration aimed at the growing automotive infotainment, telematics, HMI, and display-based cluster markets. This device includes 3D and 2D graphics processors, 1080i/p video processing, and dual display, and provides a variety of interfaces. Communication modules such as Wi-Fi, 2G,3G to the SOM will bring a complete product within a shorter period.

Specification of Development Platform: i.MX536 , 512MB DDR2 RAM, 2GB microSD,Standard SD Slot, Ethernet, UART, Audio IN/OUT, USB 2.0 Host, 7'' LCD with Resistive touch, OS: WCE 7

SOM module's 314-pin MXM-3 Edge Connector: UART, I2C, SDIO, SPI, Audio SSI, CAN, MLB, SPDIF, LVDS, SATA, Parallel RGB Out,Video In/CSI, USB HS Host, USB OTG, 17 GPIOs, ESAI, Ethernet RMII PHY Signal Interface.

For further details, contact mktg@iwavesystems.com

About iWave Systems:
iiWave Systems Technologies Bangalore India, established in 1999, focusing on Embedded Technologies works on Embedded Hardware, FPGA and Software . It designs and develops cutting edge products and solutions. iWave's expertise has brought out multiple SOMs based out of Intel Atom, Freescale, Marvell and Texas Instruments .iWave product and services focus to cater Industrial, Automotive and Medical industries, across the globe. iWave has offices in Tokyo and Munich. iWave is a Windows Embedded Silver partner and an award winner of the Partner Excellence Award 2009-2010.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies