iMX53 QSB: Unable to connect to git.denx.de...

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX53 QSB: Unable to connect to git.denx.de...

Jump to solution
VuPhung
Contributor I

Dear All,

I'm newbie of iMX53; I'm working on the iMX53 QSB-R. I follow the Adeneo Release Notes r4.3.pdf to download and build android for QSB. When I run ./dowload_android.sh; I have error announcement below:

Install bootloader...

Cloning into boot-imx...

fatal: unable to connect to git.denx.de

git.denx.de[0: 85.214.87.163]: errno=Connection refused

Error: Failed to check out bootloader

Could anybody help me to resolve this problem?

Many thanks,

Vu Phung

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JeffKudrick
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vu Phang,

I manually executed the following command from the script:

git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git uboot-imx

I was able to clone the repository successfully.  I am also able to resolve the name domain name 'git.denx.de' to the IP address 85.214.87.163 using ping (although the server doesn't respond to ICMP echo requests).  The server will also supply the a web-based listing of the projects if you use a Browser to load 'git.denx.de'.  In the header, it also indicates it will accept 'http://' as well as 'git://' which I confirmed makes a connection but seemed to stall trying to pull the data.  Based on a quick review of the script, it should work for you unless there is a firewall issue using git.

Are you able to bring up 'git.denx.de' in your Browser?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VuPhung
Contributor I

Dear All,

Could anybody help me to fix this problem?

Many thank,

Vu Phung

0 Kudos
JeffKudrick
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vu Phung,

Since the actions to download source is from the 'download_android.sh' script, have you reviewed the script command which is responsible for downloading the U-Boot repository?  It might be helpful attempt manual execution of the command to clone the repository if this is supposed to be performed via a 'repo sync'.  Also, it would be helpful to upload the script for review.

Jeff

0 Kudos
VuPhung
Contributor I

Dear Jeffery,

Thank for your reply.

I upload the script file here, could you have a look it to help me?

Thank and Best Regards,

Vu Phung

0 Kudos
JeffKudrick
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vu Phang,

I manually executed the following command from the script:

git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git uboot-imx

I was able to clone the repository successfully.  I am also able to resolve the name domain name 'git.denx.de' to the IP address 85.214.87.163 using ping (although the server doesn't respond to ICMP echo requests).  The server will also supply the a web-based listing of the projects if you use a Browser to load 'git.denx.de'.  In the header, it also indicates it will accept 'http://' as well as 'git://' which I confirmed makes a connection but seemed to stall trying to pull the data.  Based on a quick review of the script, it should work for you unless there is a firewall issue using git.

Are you able to bring up 'git.denx.de' in your Browser?

0 Kudos
VuPhung
Contributor I

Dear Jeffery,

Follow your instruction, I have downloaded the u-boot, maybe the firewall issue.

Thanks,

Vu Phung

0 Kudos