cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx boards USB driver for Win10-64

DavorBogavac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The NXP laptops that have been updated to Win10 do not allow automatic driver install/update.

When connecting an i.mx8QXP MEK USB OTG to PC USB, the device does not get recognized and no driver is installed. I need the driver to install it manually.  

(not the FTDI USB UART driver, that has been solved. I need the USB - USB driver used for DDR stress test tool and other tools)

Best Regards
Davor
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

try to download the driver for win10, I tested my imx8m evk board, it needs CP210x driver, I downloaded it and tested successfully, if your board needs this driver too, pls download it from the link as below:

USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers | Silicon Labs 

0 Kudos

DavorBogavac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Joan, the driver I am looking for is not the USB to UART bridge. It's the USB driver for the board that gets recognized as a USB HMI device.

On my private PC this works fine since I have enabled automatic driver update. On NXP WIN10 laptops this is disabled by IT.

Best Regards
Davor
0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you can try to install this driver, when I connect PC to USB OTG, needs to install this driver, if your issue belongs to IT permission, maybe you need to contact IT

0 Kudos