i.MX6S boot fails with rev.1.2 chip and HABv4.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MX6S boot fails with rev.1.2 chip and HABv4.

ソリューションへジャンプ
713件の閲覧回数
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

Our partner have a question about i.MX6SDL.

Actually, their board did not boot correctly from SD or NAND at u-boot when enabled HABv4 and using i.MX6S rev. 1.2.

The success rate to boot correctly is about 5%.

When using i.MX6S rev.1.1, this issue was not occurred even though HABv4 is enabled.

Do you know why boot with rev. 1.2 chip fails?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

ラベル(2)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
563件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Satoshi San,

This is due to a change in the HAB API offset in the boot ROM. From REV 1.1 to REV 1.2.  Unfortunately I do not have further details that I can exchange for you in the public community . Please enter an SR or contact your local Freescale FAE or Sales.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
564件の閲覧回数
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Satoshi San,

This is due to a change in the HAB API offset in the boot ROM. From REV 1.1 to REV 1.2.  Unfortunately I do not have further details that I can exchange for you in the public community . Please enter an SR or contact your local Freescale FAE or Sales.

Have a great day,
Jaime

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛