Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[i.MX 8M NANO] yocto build error with `MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 `

Jump to solution
bryan_hong
Contributor V

Hello

At first, I have success build with `MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 `  but  Build failed on the other console as below.

bryanhong@sombra:build$ bitbake core-image-base
ERROR: OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 is invalid. Please set a valid MACHINE in your local.conf, environment or other configuration file.

thanks

bryan

0 Kudos
1 Solution
bryan_hong
Contributor V

I restart build with new build directory. and then Above MACHINE issue not presented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bryan_hong
Contributor V

I restart build with new build directory. and then Above MACHINE issue not presented.

0 Kudos
bryan_hong
Contributor V

console 1

I have execute below. 

1. repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-zeus -m imx-5.4.24-2.1.0.xml

2. repo sync

3. EULA=1 MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland source ./fsl-setup-af.sh -b build

4. bitbake fsl-image-af-littlekernel

and then the build success.

next

I have lunch console 2. and execute below

console 2

1. EULA=1 MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland source ./fsl-setup-af.sh -b build

2. bitbake fsl-image-af-littlekernel  <-- ERROR

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

you built completely in console 1 and built successfully, then close the console 1 and open console 2, enter the same build folder, and use the same build command, but you get the error?

0 Kudos
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

"At first, I have success build with `MACHINE=imx8mnddr4ab2 ` but Build failed on the other console as below."

>what do you mean? which console you build successfully, and which console you build failed?

0 Kudos