cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undefined reference to `sys_lock_tcpip_core()' - LWIP - iMX RT1064

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi fellas,

I'm creating a new project using C++ in MCUXpresso IDE for iMX RT1064 EVK. There, for reference I'm using c-project-"lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos" from  C based project.

I've trying to resolve the errors one-by-one and now I'n stuck with this errors:

• undefined reference to `sys_lock_tcpip_core()'
  • undefined reference to `sys_unlock_tcpip_core()'
  • undefined reference to `shell_task_init(void*, int)'

Although I've enable #define LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING 1, in lwipopts.h file. What am I missing here?!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please share with me the SDK version you are using?

Could you confirm if the lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos SDK example is working correctly before merging it into your custom application?

Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos

GanesanGuru
Contributor IV

Hi @DanielRuvalcaba ,

I've trying to create a new C++ project and its not C based "lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos"project, as there is no sample C++ project for the same.

As a newbie, I'm not sure about basic build flags/macro settings. Although I've enable #define LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING 1, in lwipopts.h file, which I obtained from the C based "lwip_ipv4_ipv6_echo_freertos"project .

What else am I missing here @DanielRuvalcaba ?!

I'm using SDK 2.14.0 with MCUXpresso IDE in Ubuntu OS

0 Kudos

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for the clarification.

I’d recommend you to also use as a reference the C++ examples available in the SDK. For instance, some of the eiq_examples are C++ projects (i.e. tflm_cifar10). Probably some setting is missing in the project that are causing this.

Also, please take a look to this thread, it might be helpful for you.

I’d also recommend you to take a look to the MCUXpresso IDE User Guide for more information about C++ projects and C++ libraries (i.e. try using NewlibNano (nohost)).

I hope this helps,

Daniel.