The problem of the i.mx6ull nand flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem of the i.mx6ull nand flash

yunlai
Contributor I

We encountered a problem that i.mx6ull did not output the nand flash function when downloading the program, that is to say, there is no signal output on the nand flash signal pin of the cpu, and it is normal to test the DDR with the nxp tool, and the boot pin is set It is also normal. What can cause the cpu's nand flash function to fail? thank you very much!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

yunlai
Contributor I

Thanks very much! Our settings are correct and have been verified on another product. However, there is this problem with new products. The peripheral circuits are the same as those on the products that have been successfully verified, and the model of the device is also the same. Can I download BootLoader program directly to nand flash without going through DDR when downloading BootLoader program through USB port? We try to change the nand flash pin of the CPU to IO mode, it can output high and low levels normally. But the CPU has no corresponding signal output when using nand flash function. What could cause this?Thanks very much!

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yuan

one can check if nand iomux settings are configured correctly in

static iomux_v3_cfg_t const nand_pads[] :

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/uboot-imx/tree/board/freescale/mx6ullevk/mx6ullevk.c?h=im...

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos