キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Sabresd touch not working properly in portrait mode

1,000件の閲覧回数
thlee
Contributor I

I am trying to set portrait mode as default on the Sabresd_6dq running KK5.0. I made the following edit in the init.rc.

# Set rotation to 270 to cofigure as portrait mode

setprop ro.sf.hwrotation 270

After I rebuilt the image, the display is in portrait mode from boot. But the touch is still in landscape mode. Is there another property I need to set for the touch?

Thanks!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

691件の閲覧回数
leiwang111
Contributor I

Hi,

What type of touch panel are you using?

Did you check if you have a corresponding .idc file under /system/usr/idc directory?

I ran into similar problem when I setup my touch panel. Once I drop in the idc file. The touch panel  just works.

I also would like to ask a favor from you.

I am running KK442 on a custom board based on SabreSD. By set ro.sf.hwrotation to 270, my LCD screen rotates as expected. However I always see error messages in logcat :

( 2302): g2d_blit: Invalid src rect, left 0, top 0, right 600, bottom 800, width 800, height 600, stride 800!

Could you please take a look if you have the same issue?

I couldn't figure out what has caused it. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lei

0 件の賞賛
返信

691件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi T

had you tried to recalibrate touchscreen

http://boundarydevices.com/tweaking-froyo-for-nitrogen-part-1-touch-support/

i.MX6 max11801 touchscreen can't work

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信