SW workaround for i.MX8MQ e11231: USB: Clock must remain on during suspend/resume

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SW workaround for i.MX8MQ e11231: USB: Clock must remain on during suspend/resume

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,595件の閲覧回数
RayW8d
Contributor I

Hi,

I want to let an LTE USB device wake up the system running on a custom i.MX8MQ board. I have searched the kernel source tree (lf-5.10.y) but failed (maybe missed) to find the patch that implements the SW workaround for ERR11231: USB: Clock must remain on during suspend/resume.

I'd like to ask where I could find that patch and is it a stable solution?

BR

Ray

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,588件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ray

patches were sent via mail.

Best regards
igor

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
1,564件の閲覧回数
RayW8d
Contributor I

Hi Igor,

I have applied the kernel patch (slightly modified as it appears to be designed for the older kernel) to the newer linux-imx source trees of both imx_5.4.3_2.00 and lf-5.10.y branches and applied the ATF patch to the imx-atf source tree of imx_5.4.3_2.0.0 (instead of any newer ones as there is some unfriendly code change for that patch) branch but have no luck yet.

What I have done is to use i.MX BSP of rev. LF5.10.35_2.0.0 as a base, switch the kernel/ATF sources and apply the patches accordingly.

I am afraid if there is anything wrong with my approach? And I'd like to ask if these patches have been reported once applied successfully to any imx8mq boards using newer i.MX BSPs?

BR,
Ray

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,589件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ray

patches were sent via mail.

Best regards
igor

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,061件の閲覧回数
martinkepplinge
Contributor II

Hi ignor or anyone knowing the details here,

Does your answer mean that patches were sent to upstream linux? Can you link to them or even the commit ID if they got merged into the mainline? I can't find where this erratum has been addressed... thank you very much.

martin

1,443件の閲覧回数
marcelziswiler
Senior Contributor I

That is indeed very generous towards anybody else looking for such a solution in this very forum. Could NXP maybe publish more information about such a solution publicly? Thanks!

0 件の賞賛
返信