您的意思是: 
已解决

SPI Flashing for IMX6ULL based processor SOM using uuu tool

跳至解决方案
403 次查看
rprronad
Contributor III

Dear Experts,

I'm working with a custom EVB featuring an i.MX6ULL (MCIMX6Y2CVM08AB) processor. I'm attempting to store the image in the SPI flash (NOR) on our custom board. Physically, the micro USB port is connected from the board to a PC (Linux host machine) and powered up. I've configured the boot mode switches as serial down loader on the EVB.

After connecting to the PC, I've tried multiple commands for flashing the SPI, but I keep encountering the following error:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uuu (Universal Update Utility) for nxp imx chips -- lib1.4.193

Wait for Known USB Device Appear...
Error: fail open file: >qspi_bootloader

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could someone properly guide me on How to store the built images (u-boot.imx) file into the SPI NOR flash using the uuu tool and boot from the SPI flash method on the custom EVB board?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i refereed the : uuu tool https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://community.nxp.com/pwmxy876...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravikumar

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
343 次查看
rprronad
Contributor III

Hi @JosephAtNXP 

Thanks for your response.

I tried multiple times to flash QSPI, and finally, I succeeded by using the command "sudo uuu -b qspi <Generated u-boot.imx image>" from uuu user guide.pdf. If I need any further help, I'll definitely get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikumar

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 回复数
344 次查看
rprronad
Contributor III

Hi @JosephAtNXP 

Thanks for your response.

I tried multiple times to flash QSPI, and finally, I succeeded by using the command "sudo uuu -b qspi <Generated u-boot.imx image>" from uuu user guide.pdf. If I need any further help, I'll definitely get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravikumar

362 次查看
JosephAtNXP
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products,

What is the filename for the imx-boot binary, you are referencing qspi_bootloader from your command which is not found.

Could you send the logs of uuu recognizing the serial download device, the flashing attempt and that the file exist is current folder?

Regards

0 项奖励
回复