次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SD card detection with multiplexed CD/DAT3

ソリューションへジャンプ
7,484件の閲覧回数
andreygelman
Contributor III

Is it possible to detect an SD card insertion / removal with a micro-SD socket with multiplexed CD / DAT3 line, in Linux on i.MX6 ?

Thanks !

ラベル(3)
1 解決策
3,027件の閲覧回数
max_tsai
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,

CD/DAT3 card detection mechanism is workable on i.MX6, but there is no well-implementation of SDHC bus driver.

You can set uSDHCx_INT_STATUS_EN:CINSSEN, uSDHCx_INT_SIGNAL_EN:CINSIEN, and uSDHCx_PROT_CTRL:D3CD to enable CD/DAT3 card detection mechanism. Before that, you need to configure SD_DAT3 pad with pull-down.

But it's preferred to use mechanism switch(GPIO) for card detection, DAT3 is CS pin for SPI mode. A pull-down on this pin and CMD0 may set this card into the SPI mode.

Regards,

Max

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
3,028件の閲覧回数
max_tsai
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi,

CD/DAT3 card detection mechanism is workable on i.MX6, but there is no well-implementation of SDHC bus driver.

You can set uSDHCx_INT_STATUS_EN:CINSSEN, uSDHCx_INT_SIGNAL_EN:CINSIEN, and uSDHCx_PROT_CTRL:D3CD to enable CD/DAT3 card detection mechanism. Before that, you need to configure SD_DAT3 pad with pull-down.

But it's preferred to use mechanism switch(GPIO) for card detection, DAT3 is CS pin for SPI mode. A pull-down on this pin and CMD0 may set this card into the SPI mode.

Regards,

Max