Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1024 GPIO Interrupt signal timing value

Jump to solution
sbabu
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using MIMX RT1024, I want to configure the GPIO as interrupt and I want to measure the interrupt signal timing value i.e. how much time the signal was held high or low. I am not able to find a specific register to read that value like in XBAR. Please let me know more pointers on this.

Thanks,

Babu

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
sbabu
Contributor III

@EdwinHz Hi Edwin, Thanks for the heads up. I don't want the time between interrupts. I was looking to measure if an interrupt happened how much time that particular GPIO signal was held high, can you please share if any example references available.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu,

I apologize, I meant to say: *There is no register that naturally counts the time between rising/falling edges on a GPIO for an interruption.*

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

0 Kudos
EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sbabu,

If you are looking to measure the time that the interrupt signal of a GPIO was held high or low, I believe you best bet would be to use a timer (i.e. Quad Timer) that starts/stops whenever the interrupt is detected. There is no register that naturally counts the time between interrupts for a GPIO.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos
sbabu
Contributor III

@EdwinHz Hi Edwin, Thanks for the heads up. I don't want the time between interrupts. I was looking to measure if an interrupt happened how much time that particular GPIO signal was held high, can you please share if any example references available.

0 Kudos