已解决

Question about i.MX6SDL EB804.

跳至解决方案
641 次查看
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

I have a question about i.MX6SDL EB804.

Chapter 3.1 says "To ensure that the new chip revision can be read backfrom the chip, the following patch should be applied.".

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/commit/?h=imx_3.0.35_4.1.0&id=21464af587...

I checked the above patch, and it adds chip revisions (1.3, 1.4, and 1.5) to BSP.

Then, according to Table 1 of EB804, the i.MX6SDL new silicon revision 1.2 is 0x00000012 in USB_ANALOG_DIGPROG.

In this case, the added chip revisions (1.3, 1.4 and 1.5) are not used when rev 1.2 chip is used.

So I felt the patch is not necessary for rev 1.2 chip.

Is this right?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
1 解答
525 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Satoshi

yes for i.MX6SDL latest revision 1.2,

so patches for other (1.3, 1.5) are not needed.

Please note that Linux BSP is unified for all i.MX6 processors

so this patch is suggested to apply for providing universal solution

for all i.MX6 processors.

Best regards

chip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
1 回复
526 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Satoshi

yes for i.MX6SDL latest revision 1.2,

so patches for other (1.3, 1.5) are not needed.

Please note that Linux BSP is unified for all i.MX6 processors

so this patch is suggested to apply for providing universal solution

for all i.MX6 processors.

Best regards

chip

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励