Player based on imX8MQ board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Player based on imX8MQ board

Joe_C
Contributor I

I used the yocto provided by the player in the routine, and copy it into the board, the path of the routine for "build - xwayland/TMP/work/aarch64 - poky - Linux/qtmultimedia 5.12.3 + gitAUTOINC + 64981 aee3b r0 / image/usr/share/examples/multimediawidgets/player".When playing A video, the CPU is 100% used, and the terminal prints out A Warning:A lot of buffers are being dropped.What can I do to play the video properly using this routineque1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

how about adding

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "\
qtmultimedia \
qtmultimedia-plugins \
qtmultimedia-examples \
qtmultimedia-qmlplugins" to the local.conf,  and add PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtmultimedia = " gstreamer" to local.conf too, then when the board boot up, to find /usr/share/examples/multimedia/video/qmlvideo

0 Kudos

Joe_C
Contributor I

thanks,I have loaded the required modules into the system as you said. Based on this, I developed a player that can play videos normally, but if I frequently adjust the progress or volume of videos, the system will crash and restart.Please give me some instructions on how To solve this problem. 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

current qt multimedia only supports play video normally, if you need other feature, customer needs debug by themselves, we don't offer these, or you can find more information from QT forum to further information

0 Kudos