显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Open OCD Configuration for IMX8DXLEVK

跳至解决方案
1,059 次查看
chanks
Contributor II

The BCU documentation mentions that the imx8dxl can be debugged using OpenOCD.  However, in looking at the Open OCD repository, I can't find the appropriate config files for the IMX8DXL.  Do these files exist somewhere?  All I can see are the files for the IMX8M and the evaluation board for the IMX8M.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
890 次查看
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @chanks ,

Here's the missing file, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
6 回复数
997 次查看
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @chanks ,

I hope you're doing well. Here are the configuration files for the IMX8DXL EVK. Let me know if this was of any help.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 项奖励
回复
985 次查看
chanks
Contributor II

It looks like this is two of the three needed files.  I'm still missing the imx8dxl-evk.cfg file that should go in the ftdi directory.

I think I have the second config file in this command, but not the first config file:

openocd -f tcl/interface/ftdi/imx8dxl-evk.cfg -f tcl/board/imx8dxl-evk.cfg

0 项奖励
回复
891 次查看
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @chanks ,

Here's the missing file, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 项奖励
回复
885 次查看
chanks
Contributor II
Thanks so much! With this file and the file above I can make a connection.
0 项奖励
回复
952 次查看
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @chanks ,

Let me double check this. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hector.

0 项奖励
回复
1,030 次查看
hector_delgado
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @chanks ,

I hope you're doing great! I'm currently reviewing and double checking this information since there may be some inconsistencies with the support of OpenOCD for i.MX devices. I'll let you know as soon as I get more information from our team. Thank you! 

Best regards,
Hector.

0 项奖励
回复