Linux Embedded System based on MX53

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux Embedded System based on MX53

Oceanblue
Contributor III

As one of technical leader company, in past few years Yuanying Tech always focus on embedded system solution offering, from low end to high end. Our platform including MX25, MX28, MX35 and MX51. From Nov of last year, Yuanying Tech. have started to design MX53 platform based on Linux OS. Now, we have successfully finished this project and launched MX53 Linux OS embedded system platform --- YY- i.MX53L。

YY-MX53L is an Linux System Platform based on Linux-2.6.35 kernel, consisting of core module and base board, ext2 file system, designed by Yuan-ying Technology. i.MX53L own plentiful peripheral interface, such as USB HOST, USB OTG, TVE Output、DVI、VGA、LVDS、Camera CSI input、CAN, SDIO, and so on, i.MX53L is widely applied various field, including: HD internet monitor/Automotive Infotainment, industrial computer and thin client machine(cloud computer), MID , Home Media Terminal, V2IP, Factory Automation, HMI design, etc. The dual display feature is the most suitable platform for education equipment.

Core module can be selling separately, customer just need focus on the application software design and base board re-layout, and largely shorten the time to market cycle. Visiting www.yuan-ying.com for more details.

582-MX53SystemC_B.jpg

0 Kudos
0 Replies