cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTIB Build Failed

kolanchi
Contributor I

Hi,

I facing problem while building gstreamer in LTIB environment. my LTIB version is L2.6.35_10.12.01_ER_source.
These are the version of my LTIB source.

1. gstreamer-0.10.25
2. gst-pluging-base-0.10.25
3.gst-plugins-good-0.10.16

So, I replaced these three plugin respectively gstreamer-0.10.32 , gst-plugins-base-0.10.32 , gst-plugins-good-0.10.28 my LTIB source.

After building LTIB source gstreamer-0.10.32 installed properly. while building gst-plugins-base-0.10.32 we are facing problem.

I replaced these three pkgs in /ltib/rpm/SOURCES/ this directory.

Guide me how to build the newer version gstreamer, base and good on LTIB environment.

Please refer the document for how to build the gstreamer in LTIB environment.

Below I am mentioning the error message.

/opt/freescale/usr/local/gcc-4.4.4-glibc-2.11.1-multilib-1.0/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/4.4.4/../../../../arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: warning: libgstvideo-0.10.so.0, needed by ../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_format_parse_caps'
../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_parse_caps_framerate'
../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_parse_caps_pixel_aspect_ratio'
../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_format_parse_caps_interlaced'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [encoding] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/kolanchi/VM/ltib/rpm/BUILD/gst-plugins-base-0.10.32/tests/examples/encoding'
make[3]: *** [encoding] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/kolanchi/VM/ltib/rpm/BUILD/gst-plugins-base-0.10.32/tests/examples'
make[2]

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi,

According to the package, I think you need to attach this patch also according to the version, and place this patch in the pkgs directory.

Hope it works...

Regards  :: Krishna Pavan

0 Kudos

albfon
Contributor II

Sorry to revive this old post, but today I found the same problem trying to update gstreamer from ltib (from 0.10.15 to 0.10.35).

I have patched sucesfully with the path above, but i have the same result,

../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_format_parse_caps'

../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_parse_caps_framerate'

../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_parse_caps_pixel_aspect_ratio'

../../../gst-libs/gst/pbutils/.libs/libgstpbutils-0.10.so: undefined reference to `gst_video_format_parse_caps_interlaced'

At the end could you do the update??

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

kolanchi
Contributor I

Hi Pavan,

I have included below patch in my source as well as mention in the spec file also.

gst-plugins-base-0.10.22-mpeg2avsyncfix.patch
gst-plugins-base-0.10.22-typefindaacplus2flac.patch
gst-plugins-base-0.10.25-optplaybin2.patch
gst-plugins-base-0.10.25-optplaybin-v2.patch

Rgds,

kolanchi
Krishna Pavan said:

Hi, Some hassles listed  here!

0 Kudos

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi, Some hassles listed  here!

0 Kudos

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi Kolanchinathan,

o.k I have got the patch for it,

Include this patch in spec as well as in pkgs directory.

I dont think upgrading is this easy.  Lot many soname libraries are needed.

Regards :: Krishna Pavan

0 Kudos

kolanchi
Contributor I

Hi Pavan,

I have attached the spec file.

Rgds

kolanchi.

0 Kudos

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi Kolanchinathan,

Can you attach the spec file here?

0 Kudos

kolanchi
Contributor I

Hi Pavan,

I modified the spec file based on my version. still I am facing the error.

Rgds,

kolanchi

Krishna Pavan said:

Hi,

Just catch the spec file in ltib directory and edit the specs with the required version.

Regards  ::    Krishna Pavan

0 Kudos

KrishnaPavan
Contributor II

Hi,

Just catch the spec file in ltib directory and edit the specs with the required version.

Regards  ::    Krishna Pavan

0 Kudos