您的意思是: 
已解决

Kernel 4.1.15_1.2.0_ga + i.MX6Q TO1.0

跳至解决方案
1,329 次查看
gary_bisson
Senior Contributor III

Hi,

Up until kernel 3.14.52_1.1.1_ga, the TapeOut (TO) 1.0 of the i.MX6Q was supported fine.

But since the 4.1.15_1.2.0_ga, and earlier 4.1.15 tags too, the i.MX6Q TO1.0 doesn't run Linux properly. It seems that the clocking is wrong and the board becomes very slow.

The Release Notes doesn't mention any minimal processor revision so it is assumed even the TO1.0 should be supported.

Please advise.

Regards,

Gary

标签 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
829 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gary

it was dropped since L3.0.35_4.1.1

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数
830 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gary

it was dropped since L3.0.35_4.1.1

1.jpg

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
829 次查看
gary_bisson
Senior Contributor III

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your answer. I wish this line was still on current Release Notes, we have customers using TO1.0 that don't understand why 4.1.15 isn't working.

Regards,

Gary

0 项奖励
回复