Issues configuring backlight drivers and initializing PWM output from kernel and user space.

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Issues configuring backlight drivers and initializing PWM output from kernel and user space.

647 次查看
kevinmahlie
Contributor I

I am having major issues configuring my lcd backlight PWM for the correct configuration. I am using an NXP iMX6 Quad. I have verified that the device tree is correctly configured but I can not even get the PWM to output from the user space control in the terminal window. Also, when I navigate to the back light directory.. cd /sys/class/backlight .....

Has anyone had a similar issues to this or be able to provide any help?

0 项奖励
1 回复

513 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please refer to the Chapter 47 of the attached document for the information on how to configure and use the PWM and Backlight driver.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励