もしかして: 

Interrupt of GPIO1_IO01 on the Core M7 on IMX8MP not working

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,089件の閲覧回数
ababatola
Contributor III

Hi,

I need help on my project.

I want to generate an interrupt on the GPIO1_IO01 of the cortex M7 of my IMX8MP from a raising edge external signal.  The problem I have is that the interrupt routine runs endlessly even when there is no signal at the pin of my custom board.  As soon as I start my M7 core, the interrupt routine starts running and keeps running.  I have tried all possible to stop it but it just keep running.

I am using the SDK_2_13_0_MIMX8ML8xxxLZ SDK kit.

I have checked that the pin is working with the M7 core by toggling the pin and it works just well as I can toogle an LED on the pin.

I have look at the fourmn if I can get a solution but there is none.  Also there are not GPIO interrupt examples in the SDK.

The problem looks similar to this below:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/Guide-on-MXRT1050-1052-Interrupt/td-p/1066249

I also studied this:-

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/Cortex-M7-NVIC-in-PIMX8ML8DVNLZAB/td-p/1720466

But I can not get the interrupt to function properly.

What can be missing? or am I meant to do more configuations?

I have enclose my two main files for you to check for me.

Thanks

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
974件の閲覧回数
ababatola
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have found the cause of the problem.  The printf statement in the interrupt routine was the cause.  After removing it, it works just fine.

Thanks.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)
975件の閲覧回数
ababatola
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have found the cause of the problem.  The printf statement in the interrupt routine was the cause.  After removing it, it works just fine.

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛
返信
956件の閲覧回数
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ababatola 

I hope you are doing well

Glad to know that the issue has been resolved.
If you have no further queries regarding the same, should I mark this thread as closed

Thanks & Regards

Dhruvit

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,046件の閲覧回数
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ababatola,

I hope you are doing well

Kindly check whether the same &gpio1 bank is disabled in the Linux or not. If the same gpio bank is in use from both the core, it may create an issue.

One can refer to the below community threads related to the GPIO interrupt on Cortex-M.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruvit Vasavada
0 件の賞賛
返信