IMX53 rotate

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 
1,962件の閲覧回数
woutervh
Contributor IV

I have some 1920x1080 screens attached by LVDS to a IMX53 platform. These needs to be rotated by 90 or 180°.

I'd prefere to do this in kernel space because I don't want the user to bother about the screen orientation.

Where do I start?

ラベル(3)
1 解決策
1,187件の閲覧回数
VladanJovanovic
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In Linux BSP documentation package there's a document named "imx5x_IPU_LIB_UG.pdf". It describes IPU API and how you can use IPU to perform these functions accelerated by HW.

Usually your application will need to generate frame to a buffer of XxY size, and then you'd use IPU to rotate it to YxX framebuffer. So a small plugin is usually required to integrate to an existing app.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
1,188件の閲覧回数
VladanJovanovic
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In Linux BSP documentation package there's a document named "imx5x_IPU_LIB_UG.pdf". It describes IPU API and how you can use IPU to perform these functions accelerated by HW.

Usually your application will need to generate frame to a buffer of XxY size, and then you'd use IPU to rotate it to YxX framebuffer. So a small plugin is usually required to integrate to an existing app.

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,187件の閲覧回数
woutervh
Contributor IV

Yes, but I want it in kernel, so that the user/app/whatever doesn't need to use the IPU api...

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,187件の閲覧回数
Noel_V
Contributor III

Hi wouter,

I'm in the need for rotating the FRAME buffer on the IMx53 .

Did you succeed in rotating ( so that bootup shows a correct display)?

Any pacthes requried ?

Regards

Noel

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,187件の閲覧回数
Philip_FSL
Contributor IV

The user side library sits on top of kernel ioctl calls.  You should be able to replicate the functionality kernel side that calls the IPU kernel driver functions directly.