[I.MX8MQ-EVK] What is BIT_HRESP_ERR_INT register?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[I.MX8MQ-EVK] What is BIT_HRESP_ERR_INT register?

Jump to solution
dokim
Contributor II

Hi.

The following error occurred when I tried to stream video from two cameras(720p@60fps) with gstreamer.

"mx6s-csi 30a90000.csi1_bridge: mx6s_csi_irq_handler Hresponse error detected"
(BSP : 4.9.51_imx8m_ga)

And the frequency of occurrences is 1-2 in five on average.

For this error, I had checked the file that 'drivers/media/platform/mxc/capture/mx6s_capture.c', and I got It occurs when the bit BIT_HRESP_ERR_INT is on.

So, I want to know the meaning of this error and the information of CSI_CSISR register or the solution for this error.
(I couldn't found the meaning of this error and information of CSI_CSISR in any manual for i.mx8.)

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi dokim

HRESP_ERR_INT - AHB Bus Response Error Interrupt:
AHB Bus response error interrupt is generated when a bus error is detected.

similar to i.MX7D CSI_CSISR register described in sect.13.3.7.7 CSI Status Register (CSI_CSISR)

Reference Manual.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi dokim

HRESP_ERR_INT - AHB Bus Response Error Interrupt:
AHB Bus response error interrupt is generated when a bus error is detected.

similar to i.MX7D CSI_CSISR register described in sect.13.3.7.7 CSI Status Register (CSI_CSISR)

Reference Manual.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

dokim
Contributor II

Thank you for your answer.

May I know the related files with this problem on kernel source?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

one can check Linux Manual with description of drivers:

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=L4.9.88_2.0.0_LINUX_DOCS 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos