How do I short the sync delay on Baidu CarLife?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I short the sync delay on Baidu CarLife?

hi_shawn
Contributor II

QQ图片20171130092913.jpg

Project platform information:

DSP: i.MX6DL

Kernel:3.0.35

DDR:1GB

eMMC:16G

Hi FSL Guys,

According the picture above, you will find there is a around 1 second delay between the iPhone and navigation unit on CarLife. But for Android phone, the delay time is200-300 ms. Baidu guys said the long delay of iPhone may by caused by i.MX6, USB or decoder. But i cannot where i can improve. Could you advise me the possible cause?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

xiaoqianlin
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The function SetParametor with OMX_IndexParamVideoDecReorderDisable(OMX_DECODER_REORDER) is used to disable reorder.

diff --git a/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_dec_v2/VpuDecComponent.cpp b/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_dec_v2/VpuDecComponent.cpp

index 2cbd9f1..29d0553 100755

--- a/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_dec_v2/VpuDecComponent.cpp

+++ b/OpenMAXIL/src/component/vpu_dec_v2/VpuDecComponent.cpp

@@ -1290,7 +1290,7 @@ OMX_ERRORTYPE OpenVpu(VpuDecHandle* pOutHandle, VpuMemInfo* pInMemInfo,

{

decOpenParam.nChromaInterleave=0;

}

-              decOpenParam.nReorderEnable=(bReorderDis==OMX_TRUE)?0:1;           //for H264

+             decOpenParam.nReorderEnable=0; //(bReorderDis==OMX_TRUE)?0:1;   //for H264

switch(eCodeFormat)

{

case VPU_V_MPEG4:

Linda Lin
0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Shawn

for KK4.4.2 please refer to documentation

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=IMX6_KK442_100_ANDROID_DOCS 

and sources

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=KK44_100_ANDROID_SOURCE_BSP&appType=license&location=nul... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hi_shawn
Contributor II

Hi Igor,

I cannot find the answer with your attachmnets. Could you please tell the root cause and which patch i should apply? Thank you.

In addation, this project don't have WiFi moulde. The CarLife is connected by USB cable.

0 Kudos

hi_shawn
Contributor II

Sorry, I forgot. These were applied before i build KK4.4.2 images.

0 Kudos