How do I adjust the parameters of the IMX8 driver MIPI interface camera?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I adjust the parameters of the IMX8 driver MIPI interface camera?

ximenbingmeng
Contributor III

The IMX8MQ chip uses kernel4.14.98 kernel to drive the MIPI interface camera, and IMX8 realizes the reception of the data stream, in which the camera resolution is 3840x2160@30fps, the rate is 1184, the data format is YUV422, the arrangement is YUYV, and the camera has been pushing the stream, the ISP has handled the IIC, what do we need to modify?
The problems are as follows:
1. Unable to confirm if the camera stream reaches IMX8. Through the IMX8 driver, the frame count from the IIC to the camera can be used to determine only the video stream sent by the camera.
Does the IMX8 side determine whether the video stream has a register, or can the measurement method determine it?
How do I configure the clock on the
2.MIPI_CSI side? The IMX8 manual is incomplete about CSI, and it is impossible to find the relevant part of the clock configuration.
3. Where can I see the rate of MIPI_CSI from the kernel code or manual? Is there a PLL table that I can refer to for calculation?
4.What are the interface protocol requirements for IMX8? What is a settle counter??? How can I tell if the configuration meets the Dphy requirements?
5. Is the mipi clock of IMX8 frameraining or gate; Is it possible to receive data from Double Line?
6.Where is the frame format and data stream of MIPI video data in the kernel code? What kind of function call relationship is it? Which documents to look for???
We look forward to your reply to the above questions as soon as possible, thank you very much!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Which camera are you using? its probably that it don't have ported.

Regards

0 Kudos

ximenbingmeng
Contributor III

We are using the MIPI interface of the Haowei camera, the model OAX4000 + OX08B40, the parameter is 3840*2160 30fps firmware MIPI rate is 1184, how to configure it in kernel kernel4.14.98 based on IMX8MQ chip???
1.Is there any requirement for mipi timing on IMX8 according to the mipi interface protocol? Is there a schematic diagram for specific timming? Is there a schematic diagram of the frame structure?
2.Is there any requirement for the output image HB and VB on the IMX8 end?
3.How do I configure the MIPI rate on IMX8?
The attachment is the code we have modified so far, please help me see what else we need to pay attention to?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos